Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: worth reading Mythbusting the Obama Magic

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:51:44 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sid Karin <skarin () ucsd edu>
Date: January 4, 2010 2:48:31 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] worth reading Mythbusting the Obama Magic

Dave,

For IP if you like:

Another question that we should ask ourselves is:

Do we make personal and/or professional decisions on the
basis of short term personal gain without regard to
either long term gain or to considerations of right
and wrong?

After all, some of us are the business decision makers of Jonathan's
note.

        Cheers,

                .....Sid

Begin forwarded message: