Interesting People mailing list archives

truncated email etc in IP

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:07:09 -0500

 it seems that I've located the problem with truncated  Mail. Truncation happens when I use the iPhone to forward mail.
It's is not consistent and may involve some punctuation within the message I   attempt to forward. Due to a sad
property of Apple's iPhone  me.com there is no way to specify a reply to field, therefore I use Gmail'ssmtp. I suspect
those that  it is theMail.app   that is the problem. I'm investigating further and will  report what I learned.

I believe I have cured the undelivered mail problem by cleaning up the delivery paths for my mail. We will see

 Dave