Interesting People mailing list archives

With the editor's comments -- -- Internet still reshaping history

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:54:52 -0400

I am sending out this flawed set of nodes on the network's development is hope, may be vain hope, that I don't have to go through this game it again in a few years. A history of the ARPANET and Internet are too often shaped by those who were still alive and wish to establish a claim, valid or not, to place in history. Dave

Begin forwarded message: