Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Why I picked University life (dictated into my MAC) If

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 02:35:06 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dave Wilson <dave () wilson net>
Date: May 3, 2009 10:09:38 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] Why I picked University life (dictated into my MAC) If

As a former journalist (I mention that I'm a former journalist to make
clear that I'm not sucking up and looking for good quotes in the
future ;-) ) I'd like to note your wonderful and continuing commitment
to help reporters -- and thus the voters -- understand complex issues.
People don't realize how important is for reporters to be able to
reach people who are knowledgeable, articulate, and authoritative;
your educational influence has gone well beyond your students sir.

-dave