Interesting People mailing list archives

This is getting out of hand (was: Congress' reaction to AIG bonuses ...)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 12:38:08 -0400

Unfortunately the only way to force the Hill to re-think the mess is to drum up the mob. Rational thinking runs into powerful lobbyists with lots of cash. How do you suggest we get even treatment.

Dave

ps BTW AGAIN the Unions at GM are pressured to accept wage and/or benefit cuts. Why should not Wall St?

Dave

Begin forwarded message: