Interesting People mailing list archives

Lancaster, Pa., keeps a close eye on itself

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 05:44:04 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Bosley <jandpbosley () verizon net>
Date: June 21, 2009 8:57:10 PM EDT
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Fw: Lancaster, Pa., keeps a close eye on itself

Hi Dave--

For IP if you choose. Lancaster is just up the road from Baltimore where we live; we frequently do a day trip to buy Amish products. I think this has definite racist overtones as there has been a tremendous growth in the Hispanic population due to demand for farm and construction workers--but that's speculation. Anyway, it worries me to have a vigilante group like this watching the streets.

Best regards, I hope GG is feeling well and you two are enjoying the summer!

John  Bosley