Interesting People mailing list archives

ICANN finanials

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:55:53 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Steve Goldstein <steve.goldstein () cox net>
Date: July 3, 2009 2:10:53 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] isoc financials=>What about ICANN?

Well, you might start at http://forms.icann.org//idashboard/public/. This is updated regularly.

We also publish financials in the annual reports:

http://www.icann.org/en/annualreport/

=============

Operating plans and budgets (historical) posted here:
http://www.icann.org/en/general/financial.html

Financial Information
The ICANN budget is developed each year in parallel with the Operating Plan. Details of the Operational Planning process can be found here. A draft budget is posted for community comment in May. Based on feedback received, a further draft is prepared and posted. Community consultation is undertaken at the second ICANN meeting of the calendar year with sessions conducted in multiple languages. The budget is fine- tuned on the basis of comments received and the final version of the budget is presented to the Board for approval in June. The approved version of the budget is posted on the ICANN website.

General Financial Information

Payments to ICANN

ICANN Disbursement Policy adopted February 2008

Fiscal Year Ending 30 June 2010

Fiscal Year Ending 30 June 2009

Fiscal Year Ending 30 June 2008

Fiscal Year Ending 30 June 2007