Interesting People mailing list archives

isoc financials

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:00:53 -0400

I found this very informative. Why can't we get a similar breakdown report from ICANN !!

Dave

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob Hinden <bob.hinden () gmail com>
Date: July 3, 2009 11:40:21 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: Bob Hinden <bob.hinden () gmail com>
Subject: Re: [IP] $12 million !!!! -- really total $61 M

Dave,

For IP, if you wish.

ISOC reports it financials at:

  http://www.isoc.org/isoc/fin/

From their 2009 budget, it shows total revenue of $16.7M of which
about $15M comes from the PIR (.org registry).  They spend about $15M
on ISOC Department and Program Expenses (excluding the IETF expenses).
Their expenses all broken out in their financial reports.

Bob