Interesting People mailing list archives

An observation about Apples claims on jamming

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:11:48 -0400

This comment especially the last paragraph is very significant. If in fact the iPhone is subject to behaving in a bad way given it is penetrated, then one can guarantee there will be penetrated and it will behave in a bad way. Given that the FCC should immediately start to understand exactly what the implications of that are.

I seriously doubt that the problem is as dire as Apple wants people to believe but then again maybe I should believe them.

That would be an interesting situation where Apple shoots itself not only in the foot but maybe the hot while trying to protect their business model.

Dave

Begin forwarded message: