Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Comcast and network neutrality and all that

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:37:57 -0500

In reaction to David's comment on me and coding. Yes I programmer SNOBOL a ,s and a bit of 3 and a lot of other things like most likely the first real compression program at BTL and hacked BellSys and SOS and various time sharing systems , debugged and moded early Fortan and IPL V ... I can still find bugs in others code BUT as an editor and even as a Professor I let my readers and my students do the work and I provide the motivation. .. Somewhat in jest please. djf

Begin forwarded message: