Interesting People mailing list archives

Messy document review/editing issues a challenge for workers

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:28:21 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jonathan B Spira <jspira () basex com>
Date: December 4, 2009 4:22:45 PM EST
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Messy document review/editing issues a challenge for workers

Dave

As part of our information overload research, we are trying to understand more about individual habits in creating and editing documents (i.e. what one creates in word processing).

To do this we've launched a short survey and those taking the survey will receive a copy of our findings as a thank you.

The survey is at http://www.basex.com/docs

Thanks in advance.

Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Szívélyes üdvözlet/Cordialement/ Cordiali saluti/Saludos/Vänliga hälsningar

/s/ Jonathan
Jonathan B. Spira
CEO and Chief Analyst
Basex, Inc.