Interesting People mailing list archives

Your thoughts on Aneesh Chopra for Federal CTO?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:19:40 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tim O'Reilly" <tim () oreilly com>
Date: April 18, 2009 4:40:51 PM EDT
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Your thoughts on Aneesh Chopra for Federal CTO?

Here's the post I wrote on the subject late last night:

http://radar.oreilly.com/2009/04/aneesh-chopra-great-federal-cto.html

I'd love to hear what other IPers feel. I know that folks like Mitch Kapor, John Doerr, Vinod Khosla, Craig Barrett, and Craig Mundie have all made supportive comments in the press, but I'd love to get a feel for the response of the intelligentsia who frequent this list.

Thanks. (Assuming Dave posts this, I don't imagine he'll want a really long thread on the list, so please respond to me by email or via comments on the blog post.)

Tim O'Reilly, Founder & CEO O'Reilly Media
tim () oreilly com, http://radar.oreilly.com, http://twitter.com/timoreilly