Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Net Neutrality: A Radical Form of Non-Discrimination by Hal Singer

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:06:14 -0700

{editors comments -- I know Bob Crandall and think a lot of him. I also can not personally verify the "facts" stated
below. I also think Connect Kentucky has dome a good job in the rural areas at least.

It is always nice for authors to statetheir possible conflicts so one can take them into consideration -- they almost
never do.

Dave}