Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Pre-emptive nuclear strike a key option, Nato told

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:26:00 -0800

From: Tom Fairlie [tfairlie () frontiernet net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 7:35 AM
To: David Farber
Subject: Re: [IP] Pre-emptive nuclear strike a key option, Nato told

If I am COMPLETELY convinced that my neighbor's kids will turn out
to be worthless derelicts just like their parents, can I urge my community
to just eradicate them now before they grow up to be a drain on the
overall system. I'm sure there's biblical justification for this thought
process.

Tom Fairlie