Interesting People mailing list archives

Go Alex

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:36:13 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dave CROCKER <dcrocker () bbiw net>
Date: December 3, 2008 12:45:49 PM EST
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: [Fwd: Go Alex]

Dave,

Folks on IP might enjoy hearing about this -- if only as a change of pace -- since it is about a small cause, taken up spontaneously, seeking to remedy one person's plight. Particularly coming immediately after the mass of self-serving, self-promoting and alienating silliness we call an election season, it really is quite nice to be reminded so concretely that there are folk at the other -- and far more appealing -- end of the spectrum.

Besides kudos for a job well-done, Alex warrants thanks for that reminder.

d/