Interesting People mailing list archives

$Multi-billion Broadband stimulus decisions imminent

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:20:50 -0500

"The team is mostly policy people and extraordinarily capable but mostly non-technical." WHY?? The best way of solving this is to have highly technical people included who can say, as I said often at the FCC, as Chief Technologist, to pleadings by companies to the Chairman, "you are not telling it correctly? "

Dave Farber

Begin forwarded message: