Interesting People mailing list archives

MacIntosh OS-X Network Utility, interesting URL found

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:21:13 -0400

I have not checked this djf

Begin forwarded message:

From: "RJRiley \(com\)" <rjriley () rjriley com>
Date: August 18, 2008 8:14:37 AM EDT
To: <dave () farber net>
Subject: FW: MacIntosh OS-X Network Utility, interesting URL found

Dave,

What do you think of this?  Carr-L is a journalism forum.

Ronald J. Riley,

Speaking only on my own behalf.
Affiliations:
President - www.PIAUSA.org - RJR at PIAUSA.org
Executive Director - www.InventorEd.org - RJR at InvEd.org
Senior Fellow - www.patentPolicy.org
President - Alliance for American Innovation
Caretaker of Intellectual Property Creators on behalf of deceased founder Paul Heckel
Washington, DC
Direct (202) 318-1595 - 9 am to 9 pm EST.