Interesting People mailing list archives

WARNING The 'Odyssey' Ends TODAY!

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:52:49 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sean C. Sheridan" <scs () CampusClients com>
Date: September 22, 2007 8:07:26 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] The 'Odyssey' Ends TODAY!

Dave,

I downloaded this 500MB video and couldn't sit through the first 20
minutes before closing quicktime.  I think the author meant to say that
this "episode" was brought to us by the "secret GAY research facility on
Deep Space 12".

The acting is atrocious.

The references to homosexuality at a rate of one scene per five minutes
culminates at the twenty minute mark with two "married" male crew racing
to remove their clothes while they join in a naked open mouth kiss on
their way to the "deed" in their last ten minutes together.  In the same
twenty minutes we get to see something that appears to be heterosexual
incest with a minor and a scene of flirtation between two scantily clad
males.

While I am not homophobic, I am a Star Trek fan.  This is not Star Trek.
This is political trash disguised as spin off of a well known show.

I did enjoy the ships and "star" scenes, but the rest is garbage.  Save
some bandwidth and leave it on the server... unless you are a fan of gay
porn.

Sean C. Sheridan
scs () CampusClients com

Campus Party, Inc.