Interesting People mailing list archives

You are the homegrown terrorist threat

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:59:48 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: EEkid () aol com
Date: May 21, 2007 10:25:28 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: You are the homegrown terrorist threat

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007/05/13/you-are-the-homegrown- terrorist-threat/

"Some of the things for which you should be reported as a suspected terrorist include the usual things, like weapons of mass destruction, and hate groups such as the Ku Klux Klan and Neo-Nazis, but also includes people who “Make numerous references to US Constitution,” “Claim driving is a right, not a privilege” and “Attempt to ‘police the police.’”"

"In Alabama, it seems, promoting gun rights can also get you branded a domestic terrorist."

"The state of Virginia also says I’m a terrorist. (PDF) Why there? Because I’m a “property rights advocate.” Seriously, in Virginia, you’re a TERRORIST if you advocate for property rights. I think they’re going to need to build more jails to house us all. . . ."

See what's free at AOL.com.