Interesting People mailing list archives

REAL ID Comments submitted

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:20:53 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lance Hoffman <lanceh () GWU EDU>
Date: May 21, 2007 1:39:37 PM EDT
To: USACM () LISTSERV ACM ORG
Subject: Re: REAL ID Comments submitted

David (and all),
FYI, you may be interested in the comments of DHS' Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee on Real ID (on which Annie and I serve, along with many others): http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/privacy/ privacy_advcom_05-2007_realid.pdf

Lance

On 5/8/07, David Bruggeman <bruggeman_d () hq acm org> wrote: Hello,

I've attached the PDF version of our comments submitted this afternoon
(approximately 4pm).

I want to thank everyone who contributed feedback on our comments, they are
stronger for them.

I especially want to thank our REAL ID working group, to wit (in no
particular order):

George Roussos
Jim Horning
Annie Anton
Lance Hoffman
Travis Breaux
Harry Hochheiser
Ollie Smoot
Paul Otto

If you have suggestions for maximizing the impact of our comments, we'd be
happy to hear them.

Regards,
--
David Bruggeman