Interesting People mailing list archives

Video of John Kneuer discussion from Supernova 2007

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:57:15 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kevin Werbach <kevin () werbach com>
Date: June 27, 2007 12:17:00 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Video of John Kneuer discussion from Supernova 2007

Dave (for IP)-

We've just posted the full video from John Kneuer's Supernova session on spectrum and broadband policy, with the subsequent lively audience conversation around network neutrality:

http://conversationhub.com/2007/06/27/video-john-kneuer-on-spectrum- policy-and-network-neutrality/

Given the interest level and misinformation about the exchange, I believe it's important to give everyone the opportunity to judge for themselves. I welcome comments from IP readers.

Best,

-k-

--
Kevin Werbach
Department of Legal Studies and Business Ethics, The Wharton School