Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Apple's Jobs Introduces Apple TV Set-Top Box for Shar

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:43:11 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Morbus Iff <morbus () disobey com>
Date: January 9, 2007 3:06:12 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Apple's Jobs Introduces Apple TV Set-Top Box for Shar

Apple's Jobs Introduces Apple TV Set-Top Box for Sharing Files

Postable to IP.

Dave, I've had great luck using an Apple and Windows compatible product from Mvix - the Mvix MX760-HD. My original blog entry, wherein I state that the iTV is not for me: http://www.oreillynet.com/mac/blog/2006/11/ wireless_video_streaming_from.html

and the followup review of the Mvix MX760-HD:

http://www.oreillynet.com/mac/blog/2006/12/ wireless_video_streaming_with.html

--
Morbus Iff ( i think the "good book" is missing some pages )