Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: feed for Interesting People?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:57:39 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joehall () gmail com>
Date: February 12, 2007 2:38:07 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] feed for Interesting People?

Well, I had a feed cooked up for a while using a mercenary... and I
would be willing to use a service like feed43.com to do a scrape of
the web-available archives (it would be helpful if there were a page
of "recent posts" to the IP list instead of the by date archives
(which would mean the page I would have to scrape would change every
month)).

However, this is really something that's best done on the server side
as part of the list software.  Not sure if th eList eXpress can do
that.  best, Joe