Interesting People mailing list archives

How communication devices we carry daily could avoid this winter's traffic tie-ups

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:53:08 +0900

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Stephenson <D.Stephenson () stephensonstrategies com>
Date: February 26, 2007 10:21:44 AM JST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: How communication devices we carry daily could avoid this winter's traffic tie-ups

Dave: In light of all the horrible driving conditions nationwide this
winter, thought your readers might be interested in my op-ed in
today's Harrisburg (PA) Patriot-News about my experience in the
Valentine's Day 50-mile backup on I-78 (BTW, because of my Subaru, I
may have been the only person who was able to weave my way for more
than 25 miles and actually escape). My "networked homeland security"
concept, capitalizing on the devices probably most of the people in
the mess had with them, could help authorities prevent or at least
minimize such events:
http://tinyurl.com/2vcnzz

W. David Stephenson | Principal | Stephenson Strategies
WDavidStephenson () gmail com
335 Main St., Medfield, MA 02052 | (617) 314-7858

Making Homeland Security Everyone's BusinessTM

Named to Feedster's 500 "most interesting and important" blogs list

"W. David Stephenson is outlining a new approach to national security
that is closer to a 'new politics' way of organizing a government
service than anything I've seen." -- Blogging of the President

Demolishing and replacing obsolete paradigms since 1988 (:o(|)

Archives: http://v2.listbox.com/member/archive/247/@now