Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: WORTH READING CMU Privacy-Enhanced Search Engine Study

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:11:55 -0800

From: Andy Oram [andyo () oreilly com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:02 PM
To: David Farber
Subject: Re: [IP] WORTH READING CMU Privacy-Enhanced Search Engine Study

Gee, it's curious we're still talking about P3P after all these years. A couple articles:

http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/professional/p3p_promises.html
Promises, Promises, Promises

http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/ar/privacy_p3p.html
The Three P’s Solve "Part of the Privacy Problem"

By the way, my company published Lorrie Faith Cranor's book on P3P, but my articles don't represent her or O'Reilly at
all.

--
Andy Oram  O'Reilly Media                     email: andyo () oreilly com
Editor     10 Fawcett Street                       voice: 617-499-7479