Interesting People mailing list archives

Jobs 9/11 Disney and Apple

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:07:13 +0900

Begin forwarded message:

From: hugh crawford <hugh-list () thoughtballoon com>
Date: September 12, 2006 1:09:01 PM JST
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Jobs 9/11 Disney and Apple

Dave,
Perhaps someone on the IP list will be in a position at the Apple press event Tuesday to ask Steve Jobs how he feels about Disney possibly alienating a sizable percentage of Apple's customers with The Road To 9/11.

I've been hearing a growing murmur of an Apple boycott over The Road To 9/11, and I'd love to hear anything that Jobs would have to say regarding the impact of Disney/ABC's product on Apple's profitability and ability to develop new products

-Hugh