Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Manipulating common people to support wars

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:30:32 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

From: Armando Stettner <aps () ieee org>
Date: September 8, 2006 2:36:40 PM PDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: Shannon () ShannonMcElyea com
Subject: Re: [IP] Manipulating common people to support wars

Update for IP'ers if you wish.

  armando

ABC Will Only Make Minor Changes to Path to 9-11
Despite vigorous protests from onetime officials of Bill Clinton’s
administration--including the former president himself --ABC says it
will make only minor cosmetic changes to its controversial 9-11
 series.  Clinton warned the network, in a letter penned by the head
of his foundation to Disney President/CEO Bob Iger, that ABC should
pull the broadcast unless it corrected various alleged inaccuracies.

http://email.BroadcastingCable.com/cgi-bin2/DM/y/esDB0MYxLp0Olt0CxCZ0EL

Begin forwarded message: