Interesting People mailing list archives

Sad news... Ralph Griswold -- an old friend and the co-author of Snobol 1, 2 and 3 with me and Ivan

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:14:27 -0400

Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 05:35:17 -0700
From: Steve Wampler <sbw () tapestry tucson az us>
Subject: Ralph Griswold

Hi Phil,

I'm trying to let people know that Ralph died (cancer) yesterday
morning.

There is no memorial service, but people in Tucson may attend
an open house 2-4 on Saturday at Ralph&Madge's home.  (I can
provide directions if anyone is interested in coming, plus they
have asked for a head count to know how much food to provide.)

Take care,
Steve
--
Steve Wampler     {sbw () tapestry tucson az us}