Interesting People mailing list archives

more on THANKS uery for MAC OS X users of SKYPE and SKYPIn

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:39:27 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: James Mcmurry <jmcmurry () mac com>
Date: November 30, 2006 11:35:14 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] uery for MAC OS X users of SKYPE and SKYPIn

Dave

When you receive a voicemail a red icon will appear in the upper right corner of the Skype Window. If there is not voicemail there should be a little clock there, click it and a listing of old voicemails are there, as well as your history of calls. You can click on a voicemail to play it from there.

jim