Interesting People mailing list archives

More on massive database of Americans' phone calls

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:41:24 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: jm4fral4 () att net
Date: May 11, 2006 9:52:21 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: More on massive database of Americans' phone calls

Am I right that this directly contradicts what General Hayden said at some point yesterday? I'm referring to his remarks of which I heard only parts yesterday, either on CSPAN, NPR stations, or Democracy Now (Pacifica Radio program at 9 am and 6 pm, a 5-station network on 89.3 WPFW in WashDC, WBAI in NYC area, also Houston, LA and Berkeley/Oakland) during President Bush's announcement, during an interview which I thought was in real time yesterday, and during what I think was questioning in a real time Congressional hearing.

-------------- Original message from David Farber <dave () farber net>: --------------