Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Net Neutrality and the eBay Community: A Call to Action from Meg

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:41:29 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chuck Brownstein <charles.brownstein () verizon net>
Date: May 31, 2006 10:09:40 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Net Neutrality and the eBay Community: A Call to Action from Meg

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/internet/1,71012-2.html

Dave,
This mistitled piecce contains a conpendium of the various messages on net neutrality. I will leave it to readers to decide which are misdirections from seekers after rents and special treatment, and which confuse inequalities resulting from competitive capitol alloacation decisions with attempts to close the open economic structures that move the net beyond the research goals and R&D agency subsidies for service.

Chuck