Interesting People mailing list archives

Wiretaps: National Day of Outratge - May 24th

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:33:54 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Gilmore <gnu () toad com>
Date: May 19, 2006 6:12:28 PM EDT
To: eff-privacy () eff org
Subject: [E-PRV] Wiretaps: National Day of Outratge - May 24th

[I've been trying to get some folks to protest at NSA HQ as well.
 So far, no takers.       -- John]

[Warning, the "TO LEARN MORE" URL probably tracks who is clicking on
 it!    -- John]

From: Access San Francisco - Cable Channel 29 <marc () accessf org>
Subject: National Day of Outratge - May 24th
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:00:00 -0700

- NATIONAL DAY OF OUTRAGE - 5/24 -

Day of Outrage - Protest The Telcos - May 24th, 2006
http://accesssf.c.topica.com/maaePbcabqIkSchpXJBeafpNzr/

- A National Day of Outrage & Protest against the Telcos -
- Join with thousands in cities across the U.S. -

- A National Day of Outrage on Wed, 5/24 -

Protest the Telcos ceding our privacy to the NSA and the Bush
Administration and strong-arming Congress and Sacto for even more
control of our online activities!

Wednesday, May 24th, San Francisco
12 Noon - AT&T Park, Giants home game
4-6 pm - AT&T's Spying HQ, 666 Folsom St. at 2nd/3rd

For more information & background on online actions:
http://accesssf.c.topica.com/maaePbcabqIkSchpXJBeafpNzr/

---------------------------------------

- 12 Noon - AT&T Park, Giants game
Bring a baseball glove along with your signs and help make the point
that we won't play ball with AT&T as long as they play ball with the
NSA.

- 4:00pm -6:00pm at AT&T SpyQuarters, 666 Folsom St. at 2nd/3rd
Gather in front of the building where AT&T delivered your private
information to the NSA.  Dress up as a 21st century spy or secret
agent to help make the point that your online privacy cannot be
compromised by the telephone giants...

Bring spyglasses, noisemakers, signs and outraged friends!!!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NATIONAL DAY OF OUTRAGE -  MAY 24th,