Interesting People mailing list archives

more on mp4 version of my interview on NN

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:06:57 -0500

This will NOT install on an Intel mac djf

Begin forwarded message:

From: Glenn Tenney CISSM CISM <gt_IP060107 () think org>
Date: March 23, 2006 3:51:49 PM EST
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Re: [IP] mp4 version of my interview on NN

( for IP as you wish )

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 09:47:56AM -0500, David Farber wrote:
Since macs have problems viewing microsoft media player stuff , here
is an mp4 version.

Microsoft said that they are no longer supporting nor will they offer
any future updates for Windows Media Player for Macintosh.  They
instead suggest that Mac users get the Flip4Mac QuickTime Plugin which
will play some (by my personal experience, definitely not ALL) WMP
files.

See http://www.microsoft.com/mac/otherproducts/otherproducts.aspx? pid=windowsmedia
for details.

--