Interesting People mailing list archives

Macintosh Issues using the Intel chips and a Mail issue

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:51:30 -0500

Suddenly after the last Apple security update, IChat connections using video get disconnected due to inadequate bandwidth (there is piles and piles of bandwidth). Anyone have any ideas of what they broke and/or a work around.

Also I have started using the Mail app again and when I set up the junk filters to automatically file junk (spam) in the junk mailbox, it correctly labels msgs junk but refuses to automatically move them (or delete them). I am using IMap. Any ideas

Many thanks

Dave