Interesting People mailing list archives

Innovative use of technology in public schools

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:21:00 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rick Yee <ryee10027 () yahoo com>
Date: July 8, 2006 1:15:43 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Innovative use of technology in public schools

Hi Dave,

I'm an elementary school principal in San Jose and I'm about to spend the week of the 17th at Xerox PARC as part of a corporate-educational alliance. One of the questions we're addressing is the innovative use of technology in public schools. I have a few ideas, but I could really use your help!

I am open to hearing about any innovative use of technology in public school classes, schools or schools you know about. I am also looking for print or internet articles on the topic.

Anything you or the IP network can share would be extremely valuable and appreciated!

Thanks!

Rick

"Learning without thought is labor lost."
--Confucius