Interesting People mailing list archives

more on united airlines computer out(r)age

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:21:43 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: gep2 () terabites com
Date: January 4, 2006 7:03:03 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] united airlines computer out(r)age

(By the way, did I miss the promised story about your other recent personal
experience with United Airlines?)

I know that personally, I only fly United when ABSOLUTELY necessary... like Braniff used to be, they're okay (mostly) in the air, but simply AWFUL on the
ground.

The recent post about the guy who was able to get a last-minute flight on Southwest.... good!... but why didn't he book Southwest TO BEGIN WITH? Some
people just don't learn...!

Anyhow, I hope you and Gigi had a wonderful holiday season, and best wishes to
both of you for the New Year!!  HUGS!!!

Gordon Peterson                  http://personal.terabites.com/
1977-2002  Twenty-fifth anniversary year of Local Area Networking!
Support free and fair US elections! http://stickers.defend- democracy.org 12/19/98: Partisan Republicans scornfully ignore the voters they "represent".
12/09/00: the date the Republican Party took down democracy in America.