Interesting People mailing list archives

Hyperwords is out of Beta!

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:31:11 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Frode Hegland <frode () hyperwords net>
Date: January 24, 2006 5:21:02 PM EST
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Hyperwords is out of Beta!

Thanks to amazing help from you guys on the IP list, Hyperwords for Firefox 1.5 is now out of beta!

The big release feature: User preferences! This lets you choose when the menu appears (anytime you select text, or with a modifier key) & where the results appear ( new tab / new window / current window). The Preferences are available under the 'Hyperwords' section of the menu itself.

To Update: Visit the site: http://www.hyperwords.net to download the Hyperwords Firefox extension or if you already have Hyperwords installed, just go to the Tools menu, then Extensions and click on 'Search for Updates'.

We would really appreciate your continued feedback on this first public version.

If you guys hadn't moaned about the lack of Tab support and a few other things, they wouldn't have gotten into this public release. And we're only getting started.

               Thank you!

Frode & Patricia

The Hyperwords Company
www.hyperwords.net