Interesting People mailing list archives

Telco's Arrogant Stand on Content

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:50:49 -0500

Never attribute to deep plots when corporate incompetence can explain it.

BTW after a whole day of trying to get Verizon to do anything except after 2 minutes of pushing buttons and getting a busy signal, or a call again, I called Comcast, got immediate answer, and decided to switch my telephone service to Comcast.

Dave

Begin forwarded message: