Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Earthlink IPv6 in the Home

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:22:24 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>
Date: January 3, 2006 1:34:52 AM EST
To: Dewayne-Net Technology List <dewayne-net () warpspeed com>
Subject: [Dewayne-Net] re: Earthlink IPv6 in the Home

[Note: This comment comes from reader Mike O'Dell. Mike is quite correct. Here's a pointer on how to use this built-in support in MacOS X: <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.4/en/ mh1848.html>. I knew about this support when I made the original posting. However, I wanted to get the word out on Earthlink's offering which can prove useful to most other folks. DLH]