Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Interesting New Service

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:22:20 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brock Meeks <Brock.Meeks () msnbc com>
Date: January 8, 2006 11:23:59 PM EST
To: Randall <4whp () insightbb com>, dave () farber net
Subject: RE: [IP] more on Interesting New Service

Because I got in on the Google IPO big time and even bought more in the
early weeks after the IPO and I'm making "jillions of dollars" too...
but that's beside the point.

Google only points people to my content; it's not directly making money
off my content.  Read my original comments again; I only voiced concern
if Toshiba is somehow profiting directly from this service.  If they
providing it free, as Google does, more power to them.  But if they
charging for this data aggregation scheme delivered to cell phones, then
I have a problem with it.