Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Real ID/National ID Legislation (fwd)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:50:03 +0900

Begin forwarded message:

From: lyger <lyger () attrition org>
Date: December 12, 2006 9:45:07 AM JST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: [IP] Real ID/National ID Legislation (fwd)

Hi Dave,

If it hasn't been mentioned to you before, one website that does a great job of tracking issues such as the one mentioned below is http://pogowasright.org - they tend to cover quite a bit of privacy- related news, events, and general commentary. Just thought I'd put it on your radar if it wasn't already there. :)

Disclosure: I do occasionally contribute news items to PWR. One posted earlier today by another contributor/admin:

http://www.pogowasright.org/article.php? story=20061211142332323&query=Real%2BID

Best,

Lyger (attrition.org)