Interesting People mailing list archives

Kevin Martin to ATT - don't worry we will enforce nothing - why C & A should investigate ATT under C.F. R. Sec. 1.17

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:02:08 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gordon Cook <cook () COOKREPORT COM>
Date: December 31, 2006 10:00:04 AM EST
To: CYBERTELECOM-L () LISTSERV AOL COM
Subject: Kevin Martin to ATT - don't worry we will enforce nothing - why C & A should investigate ATT under C.F. R. Sec. 1.17 Reply-To: Telecom Regulation & the Internet <CYBERTELECOM- L () LISTSERV AOL COM>

How many people here have read the Martin Tate comment on the merger approval? http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/ DOC-269281A1.pdf

The ones where they said to ATT don't worry we will not enforce your NN concessions!?!? I think this is a huge part of this story going as yet undiscovered. Copps and Adelstein need to refuse to allow a wriTten order to finalize this.

Copps and Adelstein Should Investigate ATT under 47 C.F.R. Sec. 1 . 17 http://gordoncook.net/wp/?p=115

Thanks to Scott McCollough for suggesting the above strategy.

please see Bait and Switch: Kevin Martin’s Last Laugh as He Negates ATT’s Merger Concessions http://gordoncook.net/wp/?p=113

also see Why the ATT Merger is Not Yet a Done Deal http:// gordoncook.net/wp/?p=114