Interesting People mailing list archives

more on First Hand Experiences at London Gatwick

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:20:51 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Synthesis: Law and Technology" <synthesis.law.and.technology () gmail com>
Date: August 11, 2006 1:49:13 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] First Hand Experiences at London Gatwick

Dave,

I'm wondering if any IPers hae first hand experience with taking the train either to or from London under the channel? I'm certain security personnel would have considered this to be a prime target - a train in a tunnel under the water? How has the enhanced security afffected train travel and/or the population's willingness to travel via Eurostar?

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec