Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Well. *this* doesn't bode well...

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:11:22 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michele Fuortes <mfuortes () med cornell edu>
Date: April 17, 2006 4:40:39 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Well. *this* doesn't bode well...

Hi,

From: "Kevin G. Barkes" <kgbarkes () gmail com>

Trying to file my kids' Pennsylvania state tax returns with TurboTax, and
I'm getting the message:

"The Intuit Electronic Filing Center is temporarily unavailable due to
maintenance. Please try again in two hours. We apologize for any
inconvenience."

Intuit schedules maintenance less than eight hours before the filing
deadline?

well it does not _actually_ says it was a scheduled one ;-)
(which is probably worse)

Michele

--
Michele Fuortes, M.D., Ph.D.