Interesting People mailing list archives

Sony PSP running MacOS 7.5.5

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:35:42 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>
Date: September 30, 2005 2:09:54 PM EDT
To: Dewayne-Net Technology List <dewayne-net () warpspeed com>
Subject: [Dewayne-Net] Sony PSP running MacOS 7.5.5

[Note: This is my second PSP item of the day. Now this is NOT about running MacOS X on the PSP. This platform is really becoming a rising star among the hacking community. Who knows what will show up next? As for me, I continue to make more and more use now of my PSP. When I travel I take my iPod Shuffle and PSP and load both up with a combination of podcasts and vidcasts. Sweet! DLH]

"Neisha writes "Not sure if this is of any interest, but I think it might be. I'll let you decide. Yesterday I was messing around and got vMac running on my Play Station Portable and posted some screenshots and info. You can find them here: <http://www.digital-yume.net/neisha/ > Feel free to use any of the images, and so on, if you like."

Weblog at: <http://weblog.warpspeed.com>