Interesting People mailing list archives

Coursey misses the point

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:12:54 -0400

I have had a great deal of comments on this thread. Some supportive, some not. Coursey has NOT authorized me to distribute any mail with answers he has made to individual notes so I think I will use my editors prerogative and terminate this thread unless I hear major objections.

Dave

Begin forwarded message: