Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Coursey

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:17:36 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Levy <plevy () citizen org>
Date: September 23, 2005 6:49:52 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net, david_coursey () ziffdavis com
Subject: Re: [IP] more on Coursey

This, too, is a very nice point. And again, I turn this question back to Coursey. Where are the corrections to HIS columns published? Will he or his publishers share any of the pungent criticisms made on this list with his readers, so that the same people who saw his rant see the responsive rants? What steps will they take to see that the audiences are equivalent?

Again, I am sending this message directly to Coursey, in the hope that he will live up to the spirit of his own criticisms

Paul Alan Levy
Public Citizen Litigation Group
1600 - 20th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20009
(202) 588-1000
http://www.citizen.org/litigation

David Farber <dave () farber net> 9/23/2005 6:45 PM >>>

Begin forwarded message: