Interesting People mailing list archives

earthlink survivor search/contact site

From: "David Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:35:14 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: "Chris Holland"<hollandct () earthlink net>
Sent: 02/09/05 12:26:49 PM
To: "dave () FARBER NET"<dave () FARBER NET>
Subject: earthlink survivor search/contact site

Hi Dave, Meng Wong suggested i send this to you ... :)

A few engineers here at EarthLink have gathered into a task force to
quickly deploy a website, enabling disaster survivors to inform the
world of their whereabouts and for their friends and relatives to
find them in our database. We're also actively seeking and linking to
other sites undertaking a similar effort to maximize chances for
people to find one-another. The website can be found here: http://
hurricane.earthlink.net/

--
**
Chris Holland

"There is no escaping reason, no denying purpose. Because as we both
know, without purpose, we would not exist." -Agent Smith

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]