Interesting People mailing list archives

infrastructure problems

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:04:43 -0400

We, as a nation, have a serious infrastructure problem, a serious level of poverty, a serious health shortage, etc etc, All need attention and money. We have a military that was designed to fight the cold war; we have a poke barrel legislature; we have foreign adventurism that consumes resources; we have a deficit that current tax policy will be increasingly hard to handle etc etc.

We need leadership the likes of FDR and we have ...

Dave

Begin forwarded message: