Interesting People mailing list archives

Reminder I will see you there djf 4:15PM * Wednesday , October 19,2005 * We the Media: The Rise of Open-Source, Grassroots Journa lism

From: "David Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:47:42 -0800

_______________ Forward Header _______________
Subject:        [CSL Colloq] 4:15PM * Wednesday, October 19,2005 * We the Media: The Rise of Open-Source, Grassroots
Journalism
Author: allison () stanford edu
Date:           18th October 2005 9:40:10 pm

              COMPUTER SYSTEMS LABORATORY COLLOQUIUM
               4:15PM, Wednesday, October 19, 2005
       NEC Auditorium, Gates Computer Science Building B03
                   http://ee380.stanford.edu[1]

                        REMIONDER

        CSL COLLOQUIUM -- TODAY, WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH

Topic:    We the Media: The Rise of Open-Source, Grassroots Journalism

Speaker:  Dan Gillmor
          www.dangillmor.com[2]

Details:  http://ee380.stanford.edu

Delivery: live at 4:15PM in Gates B03 on the Stanford Campus
          via the Stanford Instructional TV Network
          live via Webcast (see web page to join)
          on-demand over the web (about 1hr after end of talk)